Mechanical Engineer , Tilburg/Breda
apply to this opening
business unit: constructietechniek
Have you gained a lot of knowledge of safety products and can you translate this into a feasible product? Check our vacancy now for more information!
You will be responsible for the fully independent analysis and assessment of engineering activities and the design of 3D models and corresponding drawings.
- The design (in Autodesk Inventor) of training structures with fire brigade exercise simulators, mainly steel and sheet metal constructions; (main task of the function)
- Carrying out calculations, checks and analyses with regard to manufacturability and quality assurance (main task of the function);
- Detailing the designs taking into account the production numbers;
- Production preparation of working drawings;
- Developing and managing technical files;
- Various administrative operations including entering orders, calculations, costs etc. into our ERP system.
Experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor work and thinking level
- At least 3 year’s experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of mechanical engineering, mechatronics or similar
- Good command of the following systems
- Autodesk Inventor
- Autodesk Vault
- Experience with working with an ERP system(pre)
- You can work well on your own and in a team
- Customer-focused, both internally and externally
- You can keep a good overview of several projects
- Good command of Dutch and English
what do we offer:
At ACE we offer a chance for an exciting career development. Together with our experienced colleagues you will work in an informal but professional environment. We work on all different kind of projects where we like to focus on the quality of our work. We support personal development of our employees to keep them exited in their work and career development. You will be rewarded with a fitting salary and good conditions of employment. Are you interested? Than we'd like to invite you to apply by clicking on the button at the top of this application or send your résumé and motivation toFrank.Steeghs@ace.eu. If you have any questions about this function please feel free to call us +31 (0)6 - 2424 0091 .
After assessing the resumé and suitability, an interview will take place at ACE in Eindhoven for further information. In a second interview at ACE, we will discuss the starting options and the corresponding employment conditions. If it concerns a function for a specific project, then it is possible that an interview with the potential client may be required.