Mechanical Engineer Tooling
apply to this opening
business unit: hightech systemen
Are you looking for a new challenge in your career? We are looking for a new talented colleague to join our high-tech team!
For our high-tech department we are looking for a mechanical engineer who not only likes to be challenged technically, but also someone who can monitor the overview and arrange the necessary matters to arrive at a feasible result.
As a Mechanical Engineer you are responsible for the development and application of mechanical designs to meet system specifications and operational requirements;
- Specifies and designs the modules and/or functionality to realize the required performance
- Uses state of the art design methods and construction principles to ensure adequate designs that can be realized from a technical and supply chain perspective
- Drives the qualification of the design by contributing to the specification of tests and the design and realization of test equipment
- Ensures that prototypes are built and tests are carried out
- Delivers the technical product documentation that is needed to release the design for (volume) production
- Bachelor or master in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a development and engineering organization with the realization of supporting structures and service mechanisms
- Knowledge of machine directives
- Excellent knowledge in the field manufacturability of mechanical parts and of designing on stiffness
- 3D CAD modeling (preferable NX or SolidWorks)
- Experience with FEM and analytic tools is a pre
- Experience with vacuum systems is a pre
- Construction principles and geometric dimensioning and tolerance
- You are analytical, pragmatic and result oriented
- You are able to transform an idea into a concrete product in a creative way
- You have strong communication skills and a hands-on mentality
- You master the Dutch and English language in word and writing
what do we offer:
At ACE we offer a chance for an exciting career development. Together with our experienced colleagues you will work in an informal but professional environment. We work on all different kind of projects where we like to focus on the quality of our work. We support personal development of our employees to keep them exited in their work and career development. You will be rewarded with a fitting salary and good conditions of employment.
Are you interested? Than we'd like to invite you to apply by clicking on the button at the top of this application or send your résumé and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about this function please feel free to send an e-mail or call to +31 615951341.
After assessing the resumé and suitability, an interview will take place at ACE in Eindhoven for further information. In a second interview at ACE, we will discuss the starting options and the corresponding employment conditions. If it concerns a function for a specific project, then it is possible that an interview with the potential client may be required.