Senior R&D Mechanical Engineer
apply to this opening
business unit: hightech systemen
Are you a passionate engineer with a lot of experience in the high-tech industry and are you ready for the next step in your career? Then apply now!
As an experienced mechanical engineer you will work on fine mechanical issues and you will take responsibility for the development and implementation that meet the strict specifications;
- You are responsible for the correctness of your designs under the direction of a Lead Engineer
- You ensure that your designs / improvements are worked out in detail
- You check the feasibility of the designs with the necessary calculations and simulations
- You ensure that prototypes are built in collaboration with various departments & suppliers and that they are carefully tested
- You provide the technical product documentation necessary to release the design for production
- Bachelor or master in Mechanical Engineering
- You have at least 6 years in high-tech and / or medical systems
- You are good at 2D & 3D CAD programs (preferably SolidWorks)
- You have knowledge of dynamic & static behavior of structures
- You know how to handle geometrical dimensioning & tolerance accurately
- You have knowledge of mechatronic systems, production techniques & thermal aspects
- Has experience with FEM calculations
- You are analytical, pragmatic and result oriented
- You are able to transform an idea into a concrete product in a creative way
- You have strong communication skills, you can work independently as well as in a team and you have a hands-on mentality
- You master the Dutch and English language in word and writing
what do we offer:
At ACE we offer a chance for an exiting career development. Together with our experienced colleagues you will work in an informal but professional environment. We work on all different kind of projects where we'd like to focus on the quality of our work. We support personal development of our employees to keep them exited in their work and career development. You will be rewarded with a fitting salary and good conditions of employment.
Are you interested? Than we'd like to invite you to apply by clicking on the button at the top of this application or send your résumé and motivation email@example.com. If you have any questions about this function please feel free to send an e-mail or call to +31 615951341.
After assessing the resumé and suitability, an interview will take place at ACE in Eindhoven for further information. In a second interview at ACE, we will discuss the starting options and the corresponding employment conditions. If it concerns a function for a specific project, then it is possible that an interview with the potential client may be required.